Fundamentals of Orisa Lifestyle
THE FUNDAMENTALS OF ORISA LIFESTYLE 1A SYLLABUS: The class is pretty straightforward in format and content. There are 16 weeks and 16 subjects.
1. ARA: the body
2. OKAN: the intuition
3. EMI: the spirit/breath
4. ORI: the mind
5. EGUNGUN: the ancestors
6. ORI IYA: the maternal soul
7. ORI BABA: the paternal soul
8. ORI ISESE, the ancestral memory/sponsoring ancestor
9. EGBE the spiritual community
10. OWO: the trade/mentor
11. OJA: the marketplace
12. ORI INU character/natural gifts and talents
13. OLODUMARE. the supreme being
14. ORISA: principles of life
15. IFA: witness of fate
16. ORI APERE: the highest self/perfected state of being
Each week, we cover the verses, proverbs, rules of engagement for each element
there are reading materials each week, as well as some activities at the start and end of class, each student takes an inventory measuring their awareness of each of the 16 elements. Enrollment will be open for a limited time. So, get ready!!! Find out more at http://www.orisalifestyle.com/classes.html
Comments are closed.
Live the Medicine
Obafemi Origunwa, MA
Thought leader, Ifa priest and author of four definitive books, Obafemi Origunwa inspires metamorphosis through living the medicine that will heal your life and heal the lives of the people you're destined to serve.